Thursday, November 4, 2010

nighty night

nightstands are kind of like a little apartment within your home, right? they're self-contained, just a lovely little tableau of whatever happens your first and last moments awake each day.

here's what's on mine:

-an alarm clock i've had since high school
-a small crystal bowl my grandpa gave me which holds rubber bands and odds and ends
-a glittery silver box for my rings

-a bottle of lavender and vanilla pillow mist
-a box i painted in mexico to hold my inner child - story for another day

-a face-shaped box from my grandma which holds q-tips
-a book or two and my blackberry
-anywhere between one and four water bottles at varying levels of fullness


i'm curious to know...what's on your nightstand?

image from house beautiful

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin