Thursday, March 10, 2011

forensic love

how sweet is the idea of a piece of jewelry with your own fingerprint on it, or that of someone you love? new york designer camille cesari makes several great pieces in sterling silver and 18 karat gold in her loveprint collection.

a mom could have one for each of her children, a loving couple could wear each other's or you could wear your own, a pretty way to never forget who you are. camille does special pieces for weddings including pendants and cufflinks. this would be such a great gift to open up on the morning of your wedding, don't you think?

and...she does paw prints too. oh my cuteness.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I have a necklace like this with my daughters fingerprint surrounded by a heart. I absolutely love it and often find myself looking at it and smiling.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin