Tuesday, July 5, 2011

the scented letter

i spent a lot of time this weekend cleaning out closets and drawers with so much more to add to my seemingly endless clothing donations. i sorted sunglasses and found a new, larger home for all my beloved bracelets, since the collection has grown like it has. 

as i went through drawers and cleared out garbage and things i'd been clinging to just because, my spirits were lifted by the lovely scent of my lavender drawer sachets, which is all the more reason i know i'd love a beautifully scented sachet with my initial on it like this one. in the category of little extras, who wouldn't want one or a few? would also be a lovely hostess gift for a beach visit to come or a darling token for a bride-to-be with the initial of her new last name.

need more ideas for hostess gifts or bridal shower gifts?

1 comment:

Kerry Steele- Design du Monde said...

That is another great idea for me to use up all of the small pieces of high end fabric I have but can't seem to part with. I often make a set of fabric coasters as token of appreciation but I am wearing that out.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin